“Adding Distance to Our Drive” Sponsor a Golfer program is a great way to further your support for MESH and Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless. By recruiting the support of your friends and family, you will be able to further advance the important work of MESH and Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless.
We are encouraging people to create a GiveMN fundraising page to coordinate your sponsorship pledges. By creating a GiveMN page, you will be able to:
- Set and track your individual/team pledge and fundraising goal
- Create a link that you can share via text, email, Facebook, etc. with friends and family.
- Collect online contributions to sponsor you/your team—no need to collect on your end.
- Fundraising pages will be added to the MESH/Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless websites, allowing you to follow other fundraising pages.
Creating a sponsorship page is easy. Simply complete the following directions:
1. Go to http://givemn.razoo.com
2. Log in or create a GiveMN account”
3. Click on the “fundraise” tab at the top of the homepage
4. Fill the “cause” box with Metro Wide Engagement Shelter and Housing or Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless Inc
Please note that all golf sponsorships raised by MESH and Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless will be shared equally, regardless of the organizations you select.
5. Create a name for your fundraising page
6. Click the “Start Fundraising” button
7. Add a story on why you fundraising for MESH and Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
8. Jazz up your sponsorship page by adding an image. There are sample pictures from last year’s golf tournament for your use.
9. Share your sponsorship page on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and e-mail to friends an family.
Recognition and prizes will be provided to the teams and individuals for (1) those who gather the most pledges and (2) those who raise the most money.
Pledges/Contributions may go towards your participation fee for the golf tournament—though we certainly encourage you to use this sponsor-a-golfer effort to add to your contribution rather than to cover it, as you are able. If you plan on applying your sponsorship pledges towards your registration, please contact Michele Steinke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t want to golf? That’s OK. You can still host a GiveMN Sponsor page to raise money for the effort—and you will be eligible for the prizes and recognition named above. We will also have silent auction items on our Facebook page.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Kenza at email@example.com or Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org
So get out there and start collecting pledges! Add Distance to Your Drive as you join us to raise money to help end homelessness!
Return to main golf tournament page here