SOAR FUNDAMENTALS: ASSISTING PEOPLE APPLYING for SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY BENEFITS
SOAR Training REGISTRATION Now OPEN!
SOAR Fundamentals Training: A 1.5 day training
Assisting People Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits
What will I learn?
- In-depth, step-by-step explanation of the Social Security disability application and disability determination process
- How to use the SOAR process to effectively complete an application for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Strategies for working with homeless persons with serious mental illness and co-occurring disorders – only a fraction of this population receives the benefits to which they are entitled
- Practical application tools by completing exercises and worksheets
Date/Time: DAY 1: Monday, May 22, 1-4:30 DAY 2: Tuesday, May 23, 8:30-4:30
Location: St Louis County Public Safety Building: 2030 N Arlington Av, Duluth, MN 55811
Click HERE to REGISTER!
Who should attend?
- Case managers, Outreach workers, PATH providers, and advocates who assist or will assist individuals throughout the disability application process
- Anyone who completed SOAR training and would like a refresher
Questions? If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about registration or payment? If you have any questions about registration or payment, please send an email to Michele at email@example.com