SOAR FUNDAMENTALS: ASSISTING PEOPLE APPLYING for SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY BENEFITS
SOAR Fundamentals Training: A 1.5 day training
Assisting People Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits
What will I learn?
- In-depth, step-by-step explanation of the Social Security disability application and disability determination process
- How to use the SOAR process to effectively complete an application for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Strategies for working with homeless persons with serious mental illness and co-occurring disorders – only a fraction of this population receives the benefits to which they are entitled
- Practical application tools by completing exercises and worksheets
We apologize for needing to cancel our Greater MN SOAR trainings at this time. Look for new training dates this fall. Contact Michele at email@example.com to be on our mailing list.
September 20/21 – METRO
Date/Time: DAY 1: Wednesday, September 20, 8:30-4:30 DAY 2: Thursday, September 21, 8:30-12
Who should attend?
- Case managers, Outreach workers, PATH providers, and advocates who assist or will assist individuals throughout the disability application process
- Anyone who completed SOAR training and would like a refresher
Questions? If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about registration or payment? If you have any questions about registration or payment, please send an email to Michele at email@example.com
Hearth Partner registrations are for partner agencies of Hearth Connection who have a code to use for registration.