INTRODUCTION to SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY PROGRAMS
Introduction to Social Security Disability Programs is a 3 hour training providing basic information about the Social Security disability program and application process. Individuals will learn Social Security’s definition of disability to help identify appropriate referrals and learn about resources available for clients.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to the Social Security disability programs and application process
- Understand Social Security’s definition of disability
- How to identify appropriate referrals
- Resources available for clients and the benefits of a SOAR advocate
Who should attend?
- Case managers and advocates who want to gain a basic understanding of the Social Security disability process to assist with appropriate referrals
- Anyone interested in learning more about the Social Security disability programs
Questions about training? If you have questions about trainings, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about registration or payment? If you have any questions about registration or payment, please send an email to Michele at email@example.com