In January, 2021, 25 agencies across the state took part in a Medicaid Academy to help build the agencies’ knowledge and capacity to enroll, deliver and effectively bill for Housing Stabilization Services. Throughout 8 sessions, teams learned about provider enrollment, service descriptions, revising policies and procedures and billing MCOs for services. Below you will find recordings and materials from all eight sessions. You will also find tools, drafts, templates that you can adapt for your agency to ease your transition to administering this service.
Orientation to the Medicaid Academy and includes an introduction to the work planning process.
Covers Provider Enrollment
Covers Participant Eligibility
- HSS Agency Flow Chart for Client Eligibility
- HSS Potential Eligibility – Tracker of clients currently served who might meet HSS eligibility
Covers Budgeting, Staffing and Productivity
- CSH Services Budget Tool and Companion Guide
- Simple HSS Budget Forecasting Tool
- Mandatory Housing Stabilization Services Provider Trainings
Covers Policies and Procedures
Covers Documentation and Billing
Covers Quality Assurance
This was a report out from teams on their work plans and needs for ongoing support.