For Your Agency
Transitioning to Housing Stabilization Services funding for your agency means a variety of administrative changes. Your HSS TA team has created some tools that can make tracking information and making those changes, less of a burden on your agency. Feel free to download and adapt for your agency as needed. And if different tools or changes to these are needed, please be in touch.
- Policy & Procedure Checklist
- CSH Services Budget Tool
- Getting Started Guide for Agencies
- HSS Transition/Sustaining or Consultation – Guide to understanding roles
- HSS Learning Session #1: Provider Enrollment and Compliance (Access recording HERE)
- HSS Learning Session #2: Client Eligibility & Enrollment (Access recording HERE)
- The Golden Thread for HSS Documentation
For Your Residents/Tenants/Service Participants
Transitioning to Housing Stabilization Services funding for your agency also means collecting some different information from the people you serve, so they can be enrolled in and authorized for services and so that your agency can get paid for those services. Your HSS TA team has created some tools that can make tracking that information less of a burden for your agency. Feel free to download and adapt for your agency as needed. And if different tools or changes to these are needed, please be in touch.
- HSS Potential Eligibility – Tracker of clients currently served who might meet HSS eligibility
- Professional Statement of Need –Guidance (Coming Soon) and Form
- HSS Agency Flow Chart for Client Eligibility
Housing Stabilization Services is an important new tool to expand supportive housing services in your community. These tools will help planners and systems leads to ensure that Housing Stabilization Services is set up in a manner that make sense for your community as a whole.
Tools for the Medicaid Academy
- Click HERE to sign up for our Listserv.
Questions? Email the HSSTA Team at email@example.com