For Your Agency
Transitioning to Housing Stabilization Services funding for your agency means a variety of administrative changes. Your HSS TA team has created some tools that can make tracking information and making those changes, less of a burden on your agency. Feel free to download and adapt for your agency as needed. And if different tools or changes to these are needed, please be in touch.
Agencies are at different stages in this transition, and our provider toolkit has organized those stages as follows:
Start here if your agency is just beginning to think about Housing Stabilization Services and if it’s right for your agency. In this phase, you will determine whether and how you want to move forward with Housing Stabilization Services and begin preparations to position your agency for success.
- Getting Started Guide for Agencies
- HSS Provider Toolkit
- HSS Transition/Sustaining or Consultation – Guide to understanding roles
- Public Assistance Programs in Minnesota
For agencies that have committed to starting a Housing Stabilization Services program and have a general idea of how it will operate. This phase will help your agency ensure it has the infrastructure, staffing, systems and general capacity in place to implement Housing Stabilization Services.
- CSH Services Budget Tool and Companion Guide
- HIPAA Guidance for HSS Agencies
- HSS and Housing Support Gantt Chart for Implementation Timeline Planning
- HSS Learning Session: Provider Enrollment and Compliance (Access recording HERE)
- HSS Provider Resources for Getting Started
- HSS Services Worker Job Description
- Mandatory Housing Stabilization Services Provider Trainings
- Policy & Procedure Checklist
- Provider Enrollment Guide
- Sample Policies and Procedures Manual
- Simple HSS Budget Forecasting Tool
These are the final “to-do’s” before you begin service implementation.
- HSS Agency Flow Chart for Client Eligibility
- HSS Learning Session: Client Eligibility & Enrollment (Access recording HERE)
- HSS Potential Eligibility – Tracker of clients currently served who might meet HSS eligibility
- Professional Statement of Need –Guidance (Coming Soon) and Form
- MCO Enrollment Guide
- HSS Guide Remote & Indirect Services
- The Golden Thread for HSS Documentation
Implement and Sustain
- NEW!! Supportive Housing Provider Best Practice Guide
- Billing Housing Stabilization Services
- HSS Learning Session: Building Health Care Partnerships (Access recording HERE)
- Housing Stabilization Documentation
Housing Stabilization Services is an important new tool to expand supportive housing services in your community. These tools will help planners and systems leads to ensure that Housing Stabilization Services is set up in a manner that make sense for your community as a whole.
- Click HERE to sign up for our Listserv.
Questions? Email the HSSTA Team at firstname.lastname@example.org